Wednesday, May 21, 2014

LMLIM Week 3 | That swanky side part


Yes I'm still working on finding that low maintenance hairstyle.  So why not try this tip I found in Essence for the deep side part?  Looks good on the model right?  Whelp either my head is way too big or my hair just won't simply cooperate because I didn't like it.  I'm not one to wear my hear totally flat anyway...bobble head syndrome....I also had to brush and brush my hair for this style and that causes it to get really oily.  Trust me that is not a good look.  So I fluffed it up a little but kept the side part and I kinda like the end result even if it doesn't look as polished as the tip.  Sometimes you just have to improvise.  :)  Do you side part?  Give it a try and send me some pics of how it turned out.




Beauty tip found in Essence Magazine, June 2014


No comments:

Post a Comment