Friday, May 23, 2014

LMLIM Week 3 | An inspired look

When I saw this picture in Good Housekeeping magazine I really liked the pilot jumpsuit and scarf together.  Then I started thinking, IIIIII don't think that jumpsuit would look as cute on my tummy.  It might look more like I worked at a gas station if you know what I mean.  So I did my favorite thing, I improvised.  Pulling out this cute black maxi dress from my closet and one of my most colorful
infinite scarves I turned that Maxi into my inspired look. Oh and I added a long chain necklace for a finishing touch. 

I'm really loving this series.  I have been learning so many new tips and getting rid of plenty of paper clutter.  I hope some of you are trying it out, it's not to late I still have one more week left. 

Fashion tip found in Good Housekeeping Magazine, 5/14                         

No comments:

Post a Comment