Wednesday, May 7, 2014

LMLIM Week 2 | Airline tickets

Note, these are 1 way flights!!!
I found this tip very interesting because I'm in the market to purchasing some tickets to go home to The "D".  I've heard some tips and tricks before about the best way to find discounts for airline tickets but saw this tip and saved and decided that it was time to see if it works.  Whelp...at least at Southwest Airlines it didn't.  As you can see from the photo I checked the price at 9 AM EST and then again at 1 PM EST and prices were still the same.  I even cleared my cookies to make sure my browser didn't detect my previous search.  I'm one smart cookie!!!  But the price was still the same and a bit on the "I should be flying first class price" side!  GEESH.  Well if you know any good tips on how to save on airfare without hitching I'm all ears.

Lifestyle tip from All You Magazine 4/13

No comments:

Post a Comment