Thursday, May 1, 2014

LMLIM Week 1 | DIY Mask

A homemade mask for hydration is a must in my book.  This one also has an exfoliate in it as well.

After I mixed everything together I followed the instructions and left on for 10 minutes.  Rinsing off with warm water I touched my face and it felt dry.  It wasn't impressed BUT I then took my shower and the facial steam was just what I needed.  I didn't even put on moisturizer.  One thing it didn't say is how often you could use this treatment.  I could use it daily but don't think that would be a good thing.  Even though the mask is advertised as a winter skin saver the sun can be just as damaging so this will be a year round treatment for me.

The greatest thing about this mask was that it costs me less than $2.00.  The only ingredient I didn't have was avocado and you only use a minimum amount of honey and yogurt.  Give it a try Momager.


DIY tip from Good Housekeeping Magazine 1/14






1 comment: