Monday, April 7, 2014

Moment In Life Monday - I am Piacasso

Can I just tell you that it has been an incredible weekend?  On Sunday The Phenom and his bball crew took the championship at their weekend tourney.  Go FW Extreme!  Friday night however I had a chance to do something I had been waiting to do for a long time --- paint!  Now I can be pretty creative, more so when I was younger but I never thought I would have been able to paint the masterpiece (insert grin) that you see below.  The folks at A Toast To Artistry however made it possible and our instructor was excellent.  Trust me if you don't think you can do it....YOU CAN.  We had over 50 budding artists at this event and everyone's creation was different and just as spectacular.  If you are in the So Cal area you have to go to A Toast To Artistry event.  Check their website calendar for an event near you and let your creative DIVA out!

Signing off,



The Curvy Momager

No comments:

Post a Comment