Tuesday, April 29, 2014

LMLIM Week 1 | Tax Savings

Whelp yes I procrastinated and did my taxes at the very last minute.  Luckily for me one of my favorite magazines had a great tip for completing my taxes online at a really low cost, FREE.  Well for the Federal taxes but I had to pay a little ($14.99) to e-file my California taxes.  I used tip #3 to take me to the H & R Block online program and found it very user-friendly and simple.  My taxes are all filed and I can check that one off my list.  This really was a life saver.

If you haven't done your taxes yet you are defiantly going to be subject to paying a penalty so try using this tip to save you some extra money.  Taxes already done, good for you!  Remember to save this link for next year.  Every little bit helps when you are saving your Single Mama Dollas!

Lifestyle tip found in All You Magazine 3/14




No comments:

Post a Comment