Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Curvy Momager's Court | Back to the gym

I totally took the entire months of July and August off from consistent exercise.  Yes I hit a few hotel gyms and faked a few sit-ups in the morning but nothing like I had been accustomed to doing since committing to working out in January of this year.  Whelp it's time to get back to it because I'm quickly turning into the Plumpy Momager instead of the Curvy Momager.  Waist training anyone?  Only kidding, I'm scared of that thing.

So here's the plan.....

Back to running (ugh) I mean yeah!

10 day Green Smoothie Cleanse by JJ Smith

Situps, morning....noon...night

Weight lifting, my arms really miss it and are flapping around looking for it.

Staying motivated

By my birthday (10/25) I should be down about 15, well I'm hoping at least.  Watch the transformation it's gonna be on and poppin for Scorpio Season!


No comments:

Post a Comment