Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Momager Dopeness | HOPE

Sometimes you don't know what you share that will give someone a message they need.  Last week I purchased a card deck titled "Hope".  These cards have different quotes and inspirational sayings about you guessed it, hope.  I decided to put one on my Instagram account today and I received a response from one of my followers that blew me a way.  Here is the quote...



Her comment to me was, "Thanks for posting this cause I'm struggling today with hope and faith."  WOW WOW WOW that little bitty post gave someone a glimpse of hope.  I really thank my follower for being transparent and sharing that comment.  Her strength surely encouraged someone that couldn't be that honest and "out" themselves publicly.   Pay it forward everyone!  Follow me on IG @curvymomager.


No comments:

Post a Comment