Tuesday, October 14, 2014

LMLIM | Oprah is my MUA

You guys remember me doing the LMLIM Series a few months ago?  Basically because I'm such a magazine junkie I'm taking all the tips I rip from the pages, testing them out and sharing them with you.  Today's tip comes from the October 2014 issue of O Magazine.  There are four different makeup looks Ms. O is sporting for Maybelline.  Out of the looks I decided to try the one for Dramatic Eyes!  My eyes have always been my most talked about feature, well the other one you can't put make up on.  Sniggle.  Anywhos the Get The Look tearout card was really easy to follow but O's look is a bit more dramatic than mine.  She had a deeper purple to work with I think.




Here is the tear-out card but make sure you get your OWN copy of the magazine so you can see the other looks:




-Bold Lips
-Extravagant Lashes
-Kohl Liner


Give it a try Momager!

















No comments:

Post a Comment