Monday, January 6, 2014

Moment In Life Monday | Yep we are back at in 2014

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Holiday.  The kids and I really had a great time together with family and friends and not much work got done but we sure did play alot.  Great memories that we'll have to share.

Now that it's 2014 I have a bit of tough work to do.  We all have goals but I've set up a few lofty ones that I want to accomplish rather quickly.  I can however check one off of my list that I'm very excited about.  It's nothing major but it feels good to place a check by it.  My next task is going to be a little more challenging however.  It's the task of getting organized.  I started the year by organizing both of my closets by color which has really helped when it comes to last minute clothing selection in the morning but I really have got to get it together with all of my papers, magazines and crap cluttering my bedroom, kitchen table and any other open space in the house.  I have enlisted the help of a new book and will be sharing my results with you as I go along.  It's going to be a journey and I know it will take some work but follow me on my organization walk and maybe you'll learn a thing or two as well.

Here's to getting it all together in 2014!  There are so many ideas and accomplishments swirling around in my head that I need to prioritize.  Does this happen to anyone else?  I'm sure it just can't be me.  Oh well off to finish reading Real Money Answers by Patrice Washington.  Look for my review this Wednesday and find out how you can grab a copy of the first Chapter of the book. Patrice's practical wit and wisdom are going to help in my organization journey too.

Keeping it real!



Robin
The Curvy Momager

No comments:

Post a Comment