Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Watchu Doin Wednesdays | Reading

All of my readers out there I'm looking for a good, no let's make that a GREAT book to read.  I'm in the midst of finishing Blog, Inc. and about to order a book from one of my IG friends Jermaine Smith A Piece of Me but after that I'll be looking for something to fill my Holiday vacation time with.  Here are a few suggestions I've seen as I was "stalking" some of my social media friends feeds.

1.  The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho

2.  Chore Whore by Heather Howard

3.  Real Money Answers for Every Woman by Patrice Washington


Let me know if you have any more suggestions and if you've read any of the books recommended above.  Gotta stay up on what's good!


 
 
 

Oh if you are interested in some Frugal Twitter Fun tomorrow check out the Twitter Chat with Tiffany The Budgetnista and some of her other guru financial chicks. 

Catch ya lata,


Curvy Momager

No comments:

Post a Comment