Monday, October 28, 2013

Moment In Life Monday | Damtastic

I was talking to myself and said, "Why do people wait until the first of the year to do the things they want to do?"  Then I had a light blub moment.  There are so many things I've never done or tried (from big to small) that I'm deciding I'm going to start tackling.  Tomorrow isn't promised ya know and it's about living a richer life one that doesn't leave you feeling like your cup is always 1/2 empty.
And that's when I created Damtastic, kinda a mixture of how it feels to do something so totally FANTASTIC and just plain badass!  Once a month I plan on doing something outside of not only the box but most likely my comfort zone.  Sky diving anyone?  No, me either.  Trust me that is not on my bucket list but there are a few other things that are so I'm just going to get going and start trying.


Is there something that you always wanted to do but haven't done yet?  Don't let fear stop you, lack of funds or no baby sitter.  Find a way.  Yep No Excuses as Marlin Page says.  You can do it!






Looking forward to the adventure,



Curvy Momager

1 comment:

  1. I believe that life IS the adventure so LIVE IT UP!!!! Congrats to you and I can wait to hear about all of the awesome things you are doing! So here's to DAMTASTIC!

    ReplyDelete