Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Social Media Fast | Aha Moments

Last week I completed a 24-hour social media fast.  Yup....no Facebook, Instagram and sniff, sniff, sniff Twitter.  It was a pretty long 24 hours.  I think I even went to bed early ya'll.  It's amazing how much SM is a total part of my life.  I did learn a few things however and just to get you hyped about trying it yourself, I'm sharing my Aha List from a Social Media Fast.



I will admit this wasn't an easy thing.  I mean I had to put my phone in my purse during the day and in the living room at night.  It's bad ya'll.  Special thanks to @danachanel that I follow on Instagram.  If you need that Sprinkle of Jesus in your life she is the gal to follow.

Yes I'll be doing it again because it really was refreshing to not hear that buzzing and notification ring every second on my phone although it was missed.  What do they say absence makes the heart grow fonder!  The Mogul even questioned, "Mom is your phone broke?"  Yeah I think I need to unplug a little more often.

Signing off for now...just off the blog not social media!  [Insert praising the Lord emoji here]

1 comment:

  1. Hummm I think I will have to give it a try. Maybe next week. Wish me luck. :-)

    ReplyDelete