Thursday, November 14, 2013

Thankful Thursdays | Thankful Collage

We all really have so much to be thankful for.  Yeah it sounds a lil cheesy and maybe a lil Pollyannish but you just have to accept the beauty of situations and realize how blessed you are to have even gone through them.  I'm challenging each of you to take the time and create a Thankful Collage like the one I did below.  My list is much bigger than the few items listed but these were the ones that touched my heart while I was creating.  So go out there and be creative and create your own collage.  You won't even image the feeling you'll have after truly writing your gratitude down and seeing them in front of you.  It felt good to visually see that I had so much to be thankful for.  Check back often, you never know if you will be one of the things I'll be thankful for.


Created this with PicMonkey.com
 
 
 
My Job - I really love what I do.  Working with volunteers is such a rewarding experience and the company I work for has a mission that honors HumanKindness.
 
Bit & Boogie - No explanation really needed here....they are ultimate rockstars. 
 
My Workout - It really has renewed sense within the past 6 months.  I see changes in my body and I'm loving it.  I see changes in my attitude and I'm loving it.  I see changes in ME and I'm loving it.
 
Friends - I have met three new friends that I've never even met face to face.  Either we were introduced via social media or by mutual friends.  They have no idea how thankful I am for them.  It amazes me how people can change your situation and you've never even shared the same space with them.  AWESOME!
 
Life Changing Moments - There have been a few as of late but each of them has given me gratitude for making it through the struggle of that moment and learning a lesson.  Life is full of lessons you might as well be grateful for them!
 
New Opportunities - Who wouldn't be excited about this one?  Just the other day I as contacted from a national women's magazine about a submission I sent in a month ago...let's pray I get picked!  And this blog is another new opportunity not only allowing me to meet so many new people but get involved in new adventures.  
 
Alright it's your turn....go out there and be grateful!  You'll be surprised at all the things that have been nagging at your turn into nothing when you see how much you have to be thankful for.
 
Toodles,
 
 
 
 
Curvy Momager
 


No comments:

Post a Comment