Friday, November 8, 2013

Fo Shizzle Fridays | Work It Out

Hey there you!  Fo Shizzle Fridays are all about what's hot or at least what's on my hot meter for the day.  As you know I am always on a workout, eat right, get tight kick.  Funny I have only lost about 7 pounds this year but I'm no quitter!  Since I am a professed magazine junkie I have decided to break out of my mold a little and buy some mags I normally don't purchase.  Well I really scored when I picked up SELF MAGAZINE a few months ago and I'm hooked.  I posted some workouts on Instagram and got a message from former NFL player turned trainer Curtis Williams.  Ohhhh chile...don't be jealous God just shows me favor! :)  Any hoo Curtis has issued me a challenge to try his tear out work out this month.  I'm here to tell you it's a motha!  But I'm no punk as a matter of fact I've adopted a new nickname, Storm!  That's one badass chick and I need a little badass to get through this butt lovin' workout.  The pics are below but for the full tear out purchase the November issue of Self and you can also pull up the video on exactly how to do the workout. 

Wanna join the challenge?  You know you do, just say it!  Leave me a comment below and I'll keep
you informed on my progress and you can do the same.  Let's make these err, 40 year old bootys rock as in rock solid!  No jiggle with my wiggle (raising my left shoulder in true Marilyn Monroe fashion).  Let's get it in!

Cheers,




Curvy Momager


No comments:

Post a Comment