Monday, November 18, 2013

Moment In Life Monday | Sister Save A Lot

I had almost forgotten that my good girlfriend Antoinette Peterson was in this months’ Essence Magazine, yes with Gabi on the cover.  I was flipping through the pages and BAM her bright smiley face met me on page 108 in the Work & Wealth section.  Antoinette and I go waaaay back to when Erika and I started doing guest appearances on Cocktails and Conversation radio.  She was one of our first and most memorable guests.  At the time she had already stared on a coupon reality TV show, Extreme Couponing  and was developing her Sister Save A Lot brand.  At 32, she’s had a heck of a year!  I think this is her 3rd magazine appearance of 2014 and at least  2 national TV spots featured her.  Hello Dr. Oz!!!  The most wonderful thing about her brand is that she not only is using it to teach families about saving at the grocery store but about living a more economical lifestyle or what I like to call Ballin’ on a Budget!  Although she and I are pretty tight I promise you I’ve got lots
Photo from Essence Magazine December 2013
to learn from her and thankfully she is a wealth of information.   Her advice on Holiday shopping really has me re-thinking my strategy of buying that $400 PlayStation 4 for The Phenom this year.  Besides only having about $200 on it I know there has to be some sort of deal out there.  Oh Antoinette……help a sista out!


Congratulations girl and thanks for sharing your Moment in Life with everyone!

Back to writing out my Christmas list,

 

 

Curvy Momager

 

No comments:

Post a Comment