Monday, July 7, 2014

Makeover Monday | Sephora Masks

Whew....whew....whew

Yes I'm breathing hard.  The kids are still on vacation and I'm trying everything possible to fill the time.  One thing I have discovered is I really enjoy visiting Sephora.  I mean it's so pretty, sparkly and smells so cutesy!  On my last visit I picked up two facials by Sephora that come in these colorful little packs.  They have like 5 different kind and I selected Honey and another called Ginseng.  I tried Ginseng first thinking it would help me hide this devious wrinkle in the middle of my forehead.  That was a lot to ask I know and it looked good for a while but it returned.  I really recommend this mask...it gave my skin a serious glow.  Look for my video tomorrow on the YouTube Channel for results on Tequila Talk Tuesday.  This product is definitely Curvy Momager approved!  Run and get a few, for the price of $6 they fly off the shelves.


Enjoy Momagers,



The Curvy Momager


No comments:

Post a Comment